Spunbond polyester is formed by polyester filaments that have been extruded, drawn, then laid on a continuous belt, then bonded by hot roll calendering.
Spunbond polyester is available in various weights and colours. The melt temperature of polyester is around 220 degrees C.
Spunbond polyester fabrics are typically used in the following applications:
- Cable Wrap
- Carpet Underlay and Carpet Backing
- Acoustic Facing and Backing Fabrics
- Waterproofing Reinforcement Fabrics
- Waterproofing Tape
- Furniture and Mattress Insulation
- Synthetic Turf Joiner Tape
- Artificial Grass Joining Tape
- Insulation and Facing Fabrics
If your application does not appear here, please contact Excel Nonwovens Australia to discuss the applicability of our Spunbond Polyester products.