Spunbond polypropylene is formed by polyester filaments that have been extruded, drawn, then laid on a continuous belt, then bonded by hot roll calendaring.
Spunbond polypropylene is available in various weights and colours. The melt temperature of polypropylene is around 150 degrees Celsius.
Spunbond polypropylene fabrics are typically used in the following applications:
- Face Mask Manufacturing
- Cable Wrap
- Carpet Underlay and Carpet Backing
- Acoustic Facing and Backing Fabrics
- Waterproofing Reinforcement Fabrics
- Waterproofing Tape
- Furniture Dust Covers and Mattress Insulation
- Synthetic Turf Joiner Tape
- Artificial Grass Join Tape
If your application does not appear here, please contact Excel Nonwovens Australia to discuss the applicability of our Spunbond polypropylene products.